Monday, March 5, 2012

!!WHAT!!

SO,...... I just found out I now have an award. Apparently the rules of this blog award are as follows, I'm supposed  to write seven facts about myself, and then pick ten other people to award in turn.. somehow I think I will find it difficult to find TEN other bloggers who have not had an award yet.
( by the way I got this wonderful award from my sister Stephanie. you should check her out )
Anyway, here are seven facts about me!!

1.I LOVE PERFUME!!!...

2.I cant stand wearing any jewelry, except rings

3.I love exploring with eye shadow!!... This is my favorite makeup tutorial artist

4.I hate gushy romantic movies....

5.Carmel  Frappuccino, with whipped cream. that is my week spot. any time of year. Hot/cold/warm. you offer me coffee, and I will gladly take it from you >.<
6.I write poetry. It may not be very well. but I enjoy jotting my thoughts down.

7.the final piece of the puzzle......wait for it!!.........okay fine, its not that exiting to hear about. I like to draw >.<...

Thank you for reading my blog post!!..
..Like I said before, I  really don't think I will be able to find Ten whole blogs. but I will try my best!!

1.Maranda
2.Jade
3.Asia, I think she has never received an award
4.http://klazane.blogspot.com/...and for some reason my stupid computer is not letting me say her name...

That is all I could come up with

No comments:

Post a Comment